1. French is coming along really well and I am loving our daily classes. All the years taking French through the WH public school system are finally paying off (thanks Mme. Brand!!)
2. My host family is fabulous! And today I came home to the beat gift ever- a big, clean ice cube!! So much love I this house.
3. I was afraid that the families of the spiders I killed in my latrine would come back with avengence. That has yet to happen.
4. The Beninese people are some of the friendliest I have ever met. It's customary here to greet everyone you walk by so I have to double my walking time when planning to go anywhere, but I love the random conversations I have on a daily basis.
5. Doing laundry isn't one of the most glamorous parts of my day but this little guy certainly makes it better. (And he's actually pretty good at wringing the water out!)